Saturday, October 17, 2009


Chloe. When you hear that name I think of young girl, simple, and fresh. And, that was how there new Spring/Summer 2010 collection was. I been putting their collection in the back burner, so today I was going threw Style.com and I remembered that I have not seen the collection. So I go to Chloe.com and I seen the runway video. It has to been my favorite collection in Paris by far, better then Chanel, Givanchy, etc etc. Hannah Macgibbon is doing so amazing!! Bravo!!

Color palette - The most color I wear is my favorite Levi blue jeans, and that's it. I only wear black, gray, and white. No blue, reds, greens, nothing. So this show totally made my think, I need some creams and khaki tones. I loved how the colors where organic and simple at times.
All Photos; Style.com



Detail - So I never show detail shots but I love the collection so much that I would show my favorite pieces in the collection. Its very simple, which is totally me!




Bags - Oh my gosh! These bags are SO fucking amazing, maybe one of the best things in this show. There pretty and so strong at the same time. I want one and just hang it in my wall and just look at it!!




Sandals/Heels - I loved it! I adored how the put a heavy winter sock in side the sandal! Plus they look so comfy!! Like I said, BRAVO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment