Wednesday, October 7, 2009


So I have to say my favorite show from Paris has to be Chanel but it can be something else tomorrow. I totally love the Eco friendly set to the famous black and white to reds and blues in the clothing. I enjoyed to whole feeling when you are watching the show and I was also shocked when Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen, and Baptiste Giabiconi had kinda a three some at the end of the show! It was quit sexy! I also loved how Lily Allen came out from the ground and started singing with Iekeliene Stange, and Charlotte di Calypso. I think that was a first to have a Chanel couple, they had the same thing thing on but for a women and a man! Amazing!!


P.S. Mcqueen, Saint Laurent, Stella Mccartney, Valentino, Dries, and also Givenchy are to be continued!
Photos; Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment